FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong today launches the Apeos 5570/4570 A3 digital monochrome multifunction printers, boosting greater work efficiency for new hybrid workstyles in which the users can work both in offices and remote locations securely.
The new models are built to provide users with optimal secure network connection and prevention of any data leakage from the devices. With the U.S. security standard NIST SP 800-171Note1 compliance, an adoption of a new protocol WPA3 for stronger security of wireless LANs, and an enhanced program diagnostics during device startup, users are further assured with the installation of a security chip, TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0, that complies with the latest encryption standards developed by the Trusted Computing Group (TCG), an international standards organization.
Through Microsoft partnership, users with Windows Enterprise edition or Office365 subscription can now experience true ubiquitous print environment on Apeos 5570/4570 using Microsoft Universal Print (MUP). In addition, data transmission uses highly secured HTTPS protocol and documents stored on the devices are exclusive to private user logins.
FUJIFILM Business Innovation continues to focus on the commitment towards building a sustainable society and reducing environmental impact, and all new models conform to the Energy Star certification.
Other Main Features of Apeos 5570/4570
- Efficient scanning at a high speed of up to 160 pages per minute.
- Convenience of small paper size (49 x 85mm) scanning directly from Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) itself.
- Avoid potential internal security risks by using light indicators to remind users of collecting printed documents from trays.
- Add desired touch to documents with multiple post-processing options of saddle stich, punch or staple finishing.
- Effortless operations with gentle self-retractable trays.