| Hong Kong Print Media
| June 2004 - The first Bi-Monthly HKPM was issued in new format and style in order to follow the social trend.
||August 2004 - The 2nd HKPM corporated with PCCW to published HKPM and PAPER & PRINT together, and issued the maganize to all HKPA members and PCCW advertisement clients.
| October 2004 - The 3rd HKPM was sponsored by a printing company to have 3D cover printing. Futhermore, new themes such as design, social trend, business information, and information technology etc. were adde. Also, the printing amount of this bulletin had increased from 5000 to 6000, and the content page had been increased from 96 to 112 pages.
| January 2005 - The 4th HKPM resized its dimension to 210 x 275mm. At this bulletin, advertising clients could send us their own created fliers, which would be placed at the bulletin in order to make HK Print Media become the annual material and facility index for the printing industry.
|February 2005 - The 5th HKPM had specific topic about large surface ink printing in Hong Kong such as the large advertising banner on the bus or all the wall at those commercial buildings everywhere. Also, this bulletin had covered the interview of Man Roland(China), reports about WPC8, and preview of PEP EXPO Printing South China 2005 etc.
||April 2005 - The 6th HKPM had focused on digital printing and its market trend, such as the media press for Xerox iGen3 at Singapore, the opening ceremony of Scitex's showroom at HK, and media press of Konica Minolta at HK etc. Also, ChinaPrint 2005 was the focus point to intorduce to audience for sure. And 8500 copies had been published for this bulletin.
About Hong Kong Print Media
HKPM reports the printing industry related information from HK and China through different fields:
Advertising at Hong Kong Print Media
- Industry Focus: paying attention to the printing industry at Hong Kong and Mainland China, and sharing experiences from printing industry experts;
- Market of Printing: introducing those outstanding printing markets from provinces in Mainland China;
- Forum: discussing different printing related questions with our audiences, and audiences are free to submit their questions;
- Skills: introducing updated printing skills and trend through interviews and journals;
- Industry News: reporting worldwide news and information for suppliers.
- Society News: reporting domestic news and social trend
- IT News: gathering new information for IT
- Design & Printing: experiencing designer's work flow
- Living: providing health and relaxing information for printing industry people
Please contact 2527-5095 for further information.